Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Teacher Training Program at Sharing Yoga
Learn how to teach Yoga, not just how to do Yoga.
Our next training is currently FULL. Get on the waiting list – CLICK HERE – and be next in line if someone cancels or drops out.
September 26 and 27, 2015
Our Yoga Teacher Training Program offers the following features:
You will be attending and graduating from a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School.
Yoga Alliance standards are a measure of professional education and experience in the yoga teaching community.
Yoga Alliance is a globally-recognized symbol of standards-based knowledge in the field of yoga. Registered yoga teachers represent professionalism.
The upsurge in the popularity of yoga and the demand for yoga teachers has emphasized the need for competent, safe instruction and rigorous standards for professional training. Yoga Alliance promotes and maintains standards for training and practice has become a benchmark for distinguishing knowledgeable and well-trained practitioners. The U.S. Department of Labor describes yoga teaching as a rapidly expanding occupation that currently relies on Yoga Alliance standards as a measure of professional education and ability.
You will receive knowledgeable instruction and training focusing on competent, safe instruction and rigorous standards.
You will benefit from being in a small group where individualized attention is the key to learning.
You will learn how to share Yoga safely with folks of all ages and abilities.
We’ve been training Yoga teachers since 2006 and we adhere to a higher standard.
Studio owners will feel confident hiring you knowing that your training meets Yoga Alliance’s standards and students can trust that they receive instruction from a qualified and well-trained teacher.
Additional Benefits and Features
- Learn how to “teach” Yoga, not just how to “do” Yoga
- Learn Yoga postures, breathing, meditation, mantra, relaxation, and Yoga philosophy
- Learn alignment and sequencing
- Combine ancient teachings with modern techniques
- Our program is a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training, meeting all the requirements with Yoga Alliance and our program is registered with Yoga Alliance
- We meet 1 weekend per month Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- There is a small self study component to the program (required for certification)
- Even if you do not want to teach Yoga – the program is a great way to deepen your knowledge of Yoga techniques, philosophy and lifestyle
- This is not a program where you learn wicked hard Yoga postures – you learn about Yoga and how to “teach Yoga”
- We will teach you how to open your own Yoga business or studio and market it
- If you are concerned about not being flexible, strong enough, etc., do not worry – Yoga is not about flexibility, it is about the breath and the mind
We offer a supportive, SAFE, comfortable environment
Program Cost and Registration
Program Cost is $2450. Payment options are below.